Time-Lapse Tool software has few global settings that could speed-up your
interactions with the program and run time lapse video creation faster. Program
settings dialog shows a following options:
- LANGUAGE drop down allows to adjust UI language for the application.
- RECENT PROJECTS adjust number of recent projects appeared at
project start screen.
- PRE-CACHE IMAGES tells the application to scan your drive for images and
saves images' meta- data (like dimensions, creation time and thumbnail) to
speed up further processing. Time-Lapse Tool saves such data for currently selected
folders but pre cache could decreases your further interactions with disk
significantly if you use Time-Lapse Tool frequently.
- CHECK UPDATES checkbox means to check for updates during application
startup. Check Updates Now button starts update check right now.
- DEFAULT ASPECT RATIO defines default aspect ratio for new projects.
- MAX AUDIO FADE allows to increase maximum fade limit if 30 seconds
is not enough for your needs.